START: Saturday, 4th August 2018 - 12:00 pm FINISH: Sunday, 5th August 2018 - 12:00 pm
The Cotswold 24 Hour Race is a 24 hour individual or team relay race held in the beautiful Bathurst Estate, just outside the town of Cirencester in the heart of the Cotswolds. The race is run over an off-road 9km mixed course including forest trails and open tarmac paths.
You can enter as a solo runner, as a pair or as a team of between 3 and 8 runners, and the aim is to complete as many laps of our 9km course as possible in 24 hours. This is a test of speed, fitness, endurance, mental toughness, tactics and teamwork!
If you enter as a team, only one member of your team is allowed on the course at any one time, and everybody in your team must complete one whole lap. At the end of the 24 hours, the team in each category who has completed most laps, wins!
The race starts at 12 noon on Saturday 4th August 2018, and finishes at 12 noon on Sunday 5th August 2018. Camping is free and we provide parking and toilets, showers, 24 hour food and drink, entertainment, sports massage, ice baths and fully qualified medical support. You can also pay a little extra and buy a pre-pitched tent from our friends at Pillow (click here to be taken to their website).
It does not matter if you want to enter the event for fun and to spend a bit of time with your mates, or if you are a serious ultra-runner trying to beat your PB, everyone is welcome. The social side of the event will be amazing, and we guarantee you will meet some wonderful people and form some fantastic friendships along the way!
- Sign up as a solo, pair, or as part of a team
- Run a marked off-road 9km course around the beautiful Bathurst Estate in the heart of the Cotswolds
- Free camping for the duration of the event. You can arrive from 6pm on Friday 3rd August 2018, if you want to camp the night before as well
- Full professional chip timing and lap counting
- You can pay extra for pre-pitched tent hire if you want accommodation provided and set up by the time you arrive. Visit our friends at Pillow
- Toilets and Showers
- Friends and Family can enjoy the event as well. Family Camping Tickets are available at £20 per adult and £5 per child (under 16 years old)
- Entertainment until 11pm each night
- 24 Hour “Healthy” Food and Drink outlets
- Official Event Car Parking available for £8 per car on the day
- Sports Massage (£5 for 10 minutes) and free Ice Baths
- Fully Qualified Medical Support
- Medal for all finishers. 1st, 2nd & 3rd prizes for each category winner