START: Friday, 10th May 2019 - 9:00 am FINISH: Monday, 13th May 2019 - 4:00 pm
Do you think you can walk or run 100 miles over four days along the beautiful Cotswold Way Trail? Of course you can! We’re not going to pretend it’s easy – it is for charity after all, but even if you walk slowly, it’s a leisurely walk for 8 hours each day. Step up the speed as you travel through some of the most picturesque scenery in the world and you could be done in half that time, after which you’d be staying each night in the amazing runners villages!
The Cotswold Way is a beautiful national trail, running from the town of Chipping Campden in the north to the stunning Georgian city of Bath in the south. En route, the trail passes through stunning and quintessentially English countryside, Cotswold stone villages and along the majestic Cotswold Hills.
So, why don’t you run or walk the Cotswold Way with us (that’s right, we’re getting involved too!) over 4 days in May 2019? If you think you can raise a minimum of £500 for our charity, you can join in FOR FREE!
The concept is simple: each day you will run, jog or walk your way along the trail – or, most likely, a mix of them all – until you reach the campsites or “runners villages”, as the organisers like to call them. Each campsite is equipped with toilets and showers, entertainment, food and drink, sports massages and ice baths. Whether you speed your way through each day or walk the whole way from point to point, you’re sure to need a bit of R&R and the campsites are the perfect spot.
You can bring your own tent and pitch it yourself each night, or book a pre-erected tent, which will be up and waiting for you on your arrival. You don’t even need to worry about your luggage; that’s transferred to the next campsite while you are on the trail.
The Cotswold Way is intended to be an amazing challenge, but something that is achievable to anybody who has a reasonable level of fitness. The social side of it will be amazing, and we guarantee you will meet some amazing people and form some fantastic friendships along the way! This is not a race, you will not be timed at any stage, and there are no prizes for coming first. (You will be navigating along the trail and finding the route, however don’t worry, the Cotswold Way is really well way-marked – and you’ll spot others going in the same direction too, no doubt).
- Run the beautiful Cotswold Way over 4 Days
- 100 Mile Run Cotswold Way T-Shirt for each participant
- Check-points along the route with water and snacks provided
- Campsites (Runners Village) along the route with hot showers and toilets included in your entry fee (again – if you raise £500 or more you won’t need to pay a penny to enter!)
- Option to pay a little extra for a pre-erected tent at each campsite
- Runners Village with sports massage (£5 for 10 minute massage) and ice baths for participants use
- Runners Village with entertainment, food and drink each night
- Luggage transfers from campsite to campsite each day
- Transfer from Bath to Chipping Campden on the first morning of the run
- Medal for all finishers
- Amazing friendly atmosphere created along the run
So, what are you waiting for!? If you’d like to support the work our charity does, you could take part in this once-in-a-lifetime challenge for free.
Enter your details below and we’ll be in touch as soon as we physically can be to get you started on the journey!