LOOKING FOR A PART-TIME (SUPERHERO) OFFICE MANAGER – FLEXIBLE HOURS
We are looking for a part-time role, as our Superhero Office Manager, to assist with the smooth day to day running of the charity.
Superhero Foundation is a small, friendly charity, who help families to raise funds to enable an adult or child to have a life changing operation/equipment that is not available on the NHS.
We require someone who is efficient, and able to use their own initiative to take on new challenges as well as dealing effectively with on-going administrative tasks.
The job is a varied role, and the candidate will provide support to the founder; Jamie McDonald, trustees and charity mentors, as well as volunteers. Therefore, we are looking for someone who is flexible in their approach and has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Trustee Meetings – arranging meetings, creating agenda, attending and taking minutes, following up on actions
• Team Meetings – arranging meetings, creating agenda, attending and taking minutes, following up actions
• Processes – Owning, updating and sharing the charity processes
• Administrative day to day tasks:
- Handling contracts
- Creation of Newsletter
- Manage volunteers
- Administering thank you letters
- Cashing cheques
- Ordering equipment
- Submitting gift aid
- Managing main charity email account, acting as first point of contact for Superhero Foundation
- Updating website with relevant data
- Assisting with fundraising events
Superhero Foundation office is based in Gloucester; however, the successful candidate will have flexible hours, and be able to work from home if preferred, ensuring they can attend relevant meetings in the office.
Hours: Between 8 and 12 hours a week (flexible)
Employment Type: Self-employed
Start Date: ASAP
Apply by emailing Victoria – firstname.lastname@example.org – with your C.V. and a bit about yourself.